How to introduce yourself? ( ตัวอย่างการแนะนำตัวเอง )


Example 1

Hello! My name is Alice.  I am 12 years old. I live in London with my parents and younger brother.
Every morning I get up at 6 o’clock and cook for my family. Then I have a shower and watch TV.
In the afternoon I always read some books. I like reading very much.
In the evening my mother cooks my dinner. So I can relax and play tennis with my father and brother.
After dinner I like to watch TV for a little while before going to bed.

Example 2

Hello! I am Anna. I am a student in Primary 6 at BB school. There are 60 teachers and 750 students in my school. In my class there are 32 students, 17 boys and 15 girls. My favourite subject is English but I am not so keen on Mathematics, I find it is a bit difficult.
However, I always enjoy studying here because my teachers are kind and very helpful.

Example 3

Hello! My name is Paul. I am 17 years old. I go to ABC school. There are six people in my family. I have 2 elder sisters and one younger brother.
My hobby is reading books. I read both fiction and non-fiction.
I started reading when I was six years old. I always enjoyed when my parents read fairy stories to me before bedtime. Now I read whenever I have time.

Reading also enables me to broaden my knowledge on many subjects. Books provide the reader with so much information and facts. They have helped me in both relaxing and learning.

Example 4

Hello! My name is Mary. I am 15 years old. I am a student. There are five people in my family ;  they are my father, mother, elder sister, younger brother and I.
My father’s name is John and my mother’s name is Jenny . They are both hard working and always very happy.
My father’s hobby is playing tennis and my mother likes to cook. My elder sister likes watching TV. My younger brother likes playing football. I like reading.
My family is always very supportive to one another and we are all very happy.

No comments :