Speak English Now!





I don't want to say that English is easy for learners who would like to learn the language, on the other hand I don't want to say that English is difficult either. What we have to remember is 

"Anything is possible"

How to start?
        Every language in the world is the same. When we think about when we were children how did we start to learn our own language. So, to learn how to speak other languages is the same. Speak it! Start from words, when you start to know some words then start create sentences.
        There is one thing that is different between English and Thai that can make English sound difficult for Thai people or any English learners. It is English grammar.
        At times, it may seem difficult but don't give up you will succeed.
 
How do I know?
         I can say this because I know many Thai people who have succeeded in learning and speaking English very well. Most of them did not graduate in the English field but have learned to speak English very well. I asked them how have they managed to speak English, they said that they learned by themselves. This has impressed me a lot
        I am sure you will succeed. Please don't give up.



                                                                                       Good Luck!









No comments :